4.28.2008

Jazz Fest Weekend

hi everyone! Phillip and I spent the weekend at Jazz Fest in New Orleans...it was great! Unfortunately, I didn't really take pictures but our favorite performance without a doubt was Tab Benoit...Friday was fun but the rest of the weekend was VERY wet and rainy. We were lucky to see Sue and Dennis for dinner on Saturday night...in the meantime, Howie/Buddy was back in Nashville with his wonderful friend and nanny (yes, he has a dog nanny), Marissa. He really works on his social skills when he's with Marissa and some other dogs...as you can see, he's following around Toby (german shepard mix) and he has no problem taking out EVERY toy and not putting them back---just like a child! Hope you all had nice weekends!


1 comment:

Nicole said...

That is so funny. Sometimes I seriously think he came from another planet!!! I mean that in the nicest way....:)
Love, Nicole