4.18.2008
Something kinda funny...
Yesterday, I was in a rural school district area (I won't say exactly where) because we were sponsoring an event that brought teachers, administrators and principals together for a one day conference...we were conducting a session on Social Networking which talks about MySpace, Facebook, blogs, wikis, etc. and how students are using them in today's world...one of the principals raised his hand and asked "so, where can I find THE blog on the Internet?" We got the biggest laugh out of this later on...I mean, clearly he thought there was just ONE blog on the whole Internet!!!!! ...anyway, I don't mean to be critical but he is an educator so we were shocked that he apparently had NO idea what a blog was...TN education at its finest. You probably had to be there to find this funny but I just had to share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is pretty funny!!!
Talk to you soon!
Nic
Post a Comment