5.27.2008

Memorial Day Weekend...

I had a wonderful trip to Mandeville!
There are so many highlights from my visit...to name a few:
  • FAMILY TIME!!!!!!!!
  • Dinner at Mimi and Grandpa's on Wednesday night
  • Sushi with Mom, Nicole, Elise, Lila and Bennett
  • Girls' Night on Thursday night
  • Lila and Bennett's First Birthday Party
  • Visiting with Grandpa Roland and Virgina
  • Sisterly chat sessions with Nicole
  • Meeting baby Don Peltier for the first time (adorable!)
  • Meeting baby Myrt Mills for the first time (precious!)
  • Seeing Jack Sellers again (cutie!)
  • Catching up with Suzanne and Aimee
  • Working out with Sue and then enjoying her delicious Memorial Day cake
  • Chatting with Jared and Erinn
  • Eating David's grilled fajitas on Sunday
  • Morning coffee and watching movies with Dennis and Sue
  • Dennis completely detailing my car (it's like brand new)
  • Watching Rex and Howie wrestle, play chase and guard the house (they are fierce)

I just had the most fun spending time with all the people that I love and miss so dearly...It was a great weekend altogether! As usual, I look forward to the next time...here are a few pics from the week's events...I will probably have more to add later...





























































































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a great weekend! We are looking forward to your next visit too. Rex is exhausted from chasing and following Howie around!
When I explained to Elise that you were driving back to TN, she said she wanted to go to TN with Mo and Howie!

Nicole said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for all of your help with the birthday party! Already counting down the days until the beach trip!