5.13.2008

Sweet Baby Jane...

This is my kind of girl!!!! I had to post this picture of Jane Alphonse. She is so precious!!!! She's the cutest little strawberry shortcake that I have ever seen. I can't believe that I have been friends with her mom since 6th grade (maybe even sooner if Amy Maddox would've let us! ha ha)!!!!! I miss them both dearly!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

She is such a cutie!!


Love the new blog design! It looks really good.
Thanks for helping with mine too.
Looks great!
Love, Nicole

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

hey mo! i actually met miss jane, as well as seeing emily again, at the trailhead friday night...funny that i recognized her, as i had only met her a few times when she was with you...that little girl is just the cutest thing, and i had fun catching up with emily!! looks like the crawfish were good...embarrassing to say, but i live down here and we haven't even had them this year :)

Anonymous said...

Janie poo...She is such a HAM!!! I love her!
Ray