7.18.2008

America's Next Top Model

I think this was the show stopper. We had 5 teams and the DJ instructed each team to select their strongest, male leader to be the "team captain". At this point, they had no idea what type of contest they had volunteered for.

Once the 5 MALE team captains were established, the DJ started blaring Shania Twain's "Man I Feel Like A Women" and he said..."Now team members, make your man feel like a woman. Welcome to America's Next Top Model."

I couldn't believe how much they got into it! We had "supplies" hidden all over the room that the teams could use to dress up their captains...and, they could use anything else they could find from other guests. Each participant and the winners got prizes and everyone laughed hysterically...they struted around to "Pretty Woman".

I think the pictures say it all...






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone is having so much fun! The pictures confirm how hard you have been working for months to get ready for the event. It is obvious that your hard work paid off. Way to go! Love, Mom

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

wow, i wish i could make my coworkers and clients that happy! what great shots, and i have to say that the guy in the tights in my favorite - hilarious!!