8.03.2008

HGTV in Tennessee...

Ok, not really :)...my great friend Carrie and I spent Saturday working on her nursery. So much fun! She is having a baby boy due in mid-Fall so we painted a chest, night stand and some wall art...below are some samples of our work...and of course, to reward ourselves for our hard work, we had to go for some Mexican food and "adult beverages" (sorry, Carrie) with the guys...

Carrie---thanks for letting me help and for the wonderful "chats"...I had a blast!













































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a "fun" way to spend Saturday! I love the canvas artwork. I am looking forward to meeting Carrie next time I'm in Nashville.

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

well, please let me know when your services are for hire, as i love the canvases! maybe for baby mills #2 years down the road :) those are precious!

Anonymous said...

I love it! You make me laugh! Thank so much for your help this weekend! I could not have done it without you! I am willing to sell and split the profits with you! Thanks for being my friend! Hugs!