9.24.2008

From Orlando to Cabo!

I'm going to do my best to relax this weekend :) since next week will be quite hectic. I fly to Orlando on Monday morning for a work conference, returning on Wednesday. Then Thursday morning, I'm on the red-eye to Cabo for Jennie's wedding---I can't wait. It seems like yesterday that she called to tell me she was engaged--hard to believe the wedding is here!

If you check out Jennie's blog or wedding site, you will see how beautifully she has planned, organized and coordinated her wedding weekend. I know it's going to be very special. Jennie and I first met in 1980 (isn't that crazy?!) when our families both lived in Houston. She has been a dear lifetime friend of mine and I LOVE the fact that no matter how busy her life seems to be, she ALWAYS makes time to keep in touch. So, I'm very excited to be a part of this memorable and wonderful time in her life.


Here's a pic of the cute couple:













I will certainly have many pics to post when I return...hope everyone has a good weekend and next week!

No comments: