Many of you know that Nicole and I started a little stationery business a few years ago. We have mainly created announcements, invitations and gifts for friends and family...but now, we finally have an online presence! Check out our new blog...it's full of samples and information on how to order if you are interested. I've found that personalized stationery really does make a great gift (especially for someone hard to shop for). Everything we do is customizable...we can even create new designs if you have something extra special in mind. With the holidays just around the corner, there's no better time to start thinking about gift giving...
Also, for the 2008 holiday season, we are excited to partner with Southern Accents Photography to bring a fun collection of Christmas or holiday photo cards. The 2008 photo card collection is also posted on the blog as well as information regarding how the partnership works.
We are excited about the opportunities ahead and we look forward to making your social occasions special!!!!
Nicole and I both thank you in advance for your support of our little business venture...:)
No comments:
Post a Comment