I received some sad news this morning...John Law passed away last night at 10:45 p.m. Mr. and Mrs. Law have always been a part of the Legendre family and are so special to us. We originally met them through church and I felt fortunate enough to have them as a "3rd set of grandparents" to me. They truly are the nicest, kindest, most thoughtful couple.
Mr. Law suffered with cancer and unfortunately, it came back full force in the last few weeks. We were lucky enough to share Christmas dinner with them this year--a memory that I will never forget. I've cried a few times on and off this morning and although Mr. Law had a great and long life, it just never seems long enough. He will be missed dearly.
Please pray for his wife, 3 daughters and many grandchildren as they have to grieve this painful loss. He certainly made an outstanding impact on all of our lives...
No comments:
Post a Comment