It was such a nice weekend! I'm so ready for Spring to be here and to stay:). On Friday, Phillip's mom and her husband came in from Clarksville for dinner. We grilled out and hung out just catching up on things---it had been awhile since we last saw them.
Then, on Sunday...my friend Carrie and I went on a LONG walk in the park down the street from our homes. I think it was most impressive that she pushed her adorable 6 month old son in the stroller the whole time and that Howie made it the entire time as well---I think we walked for an hour and a half. That's a marathon for a 14lb. maltipoo! Needless to say, my legs were burning after that...which is why I can't believe that I then tried to play tennis with Phillip but obviously, that didn't last too long. It was just so great to be outside with the wonderful weather...I definitely have spring fever!
This is a pretty boring post but I hope you all had a nice weekend too!
On a totally separate note...Jared and Erinn get back from their honeymoon tonight. I can't wait to hear all about it! So, now it's really official and they can settle into "married life":).
No comments:
Post a Comment