5.04.2009

Girls Just Want To Have Fun

What a fun weekend! I was so excited that Cara, Lindsay and Ashley decided to come visit for a girls weekend. I can't believe that I have known all of these girls for over a decade--isn't that awesome? They all arrived on Friday evening and we had a night on the town! :) We went to dinner and then decided that we needed to go downtown to all the legendary country bars---it was so much fun. On Saturday we went to lunch, shopped till we dropped and then decided that we wanted sushi for dinner...we had a more low key night but it was just so nice to catch up on things and just have some quality "girl time"...I can't wait till the next time!!!! We are hoping to make this an annual thing :).

I know its a big effort to do these things when you have kids so I really appreciate the effort they all made---I think we all know it's worth it and necessary to just get away sometimes---we definitely made some memories!

Here are some pics from the weekend:


1 comment:

Therese and Bush said...

Is Lindsay from Dallas? She looks exactly like a girl that I went to highschool with!