6.01.2009

Two times two!


I can't believe the twins are 2 years old today...Happy Birthday cutie pies!

In some ways, it seems like yesterday when they were born but in other ways it seems like such a long time ago when we had our first beach trip experience with them...ha ha! :)

They are both growing into such fun, lovable little tots and I enjoy every moment that I spend with them. Although I don't get to see them on a daily basis, I'm a firm believer in quality over quantity so I try to take advantage of the times that I do share with them. And, we are working on their phone skills! They know that when someone in our family is on the phone that it must be "Mo". It's pretty comical.

I love that Lila is so curious, nurturing and spunky---it's such a great mix! And, I love that Bennett is such a BOY---lazy yet active at the same time...does that make any sense? Of course, as a proud aunt, I think they are both perfect and adorable.

Happy Birthday to Lila and Bennett!!! I love you!

No comments: