9.06.2009
Is it really September already?
Gosh, doesn't it seem like time has flown by? I haven't been the best at updating my blog lately...hopefully, I will get better this fall. It was a busy summer and seems like it will be an even busier fall. Busy is good, right??!!! Phillip has season tickets to the TN Vols, Titans and Predators (professional hockey) so between those sporting events, concerts, travel and of course, WORK...we are on the move. I'm enjoying it all though. I'm looking forward to some visits from my family in the next few weeks...that's always fun! Other than that, I'm ready for the leaves and season to change...I love the fall! (not necessarily the winter; but the fall is good:)). I hope everyone enjoyed their summer and is doing well...keep in touch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Time flies when you are having fun!!! Can't wait to see you soon!
Looking forward to it!!
Post a Comment