9.21.2009
What a Wonderful Week!
Yes, it was wonderful...I was lucky to spend the first half of the week in Gatlinburg with my sister! We stayed in a cute lodge and just enjoyed hanging out and relaxing...so much fun! I'm very thankful that she makes the effort to do things like this...I know it's hard to be away from her cutie pies but even amazing moms like her need a break every once in awhile!!!


Then, my parents came to visit for my birthday over the weekend---it is always so nice spending time with them...it rained a lot so we just enjoyed the quality time together. Phillip was really sick all week (I felt so bad for him) but managed to join us for my birthday dinner...he effectively managed to get out of being in the picture by taking it:) but I'll cut him some slack since he was not 100%...he's doing better now...
Thanks to all who made my birthday very special! love ya'll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment