On Friday night, Phillip and I went to the Miss TN Pageant--it was so neat! I've never been to a pageant before and I loved it. Phillip's DARLING neighbor was competing...she is so beautiful (on the inside and out:)) so we wanted to go support her. She is also Howie/Buddy's occasional dog sitter...does he realize what a lucky maltipoo he is??!! ha ha...and of course, she has become a great friend to both Phillip and me. She was 3rd runner up which is AWESOME but of course, we feel like she deserved to win. Here are a few pics from the night:


The rest of the weekend was full of FOOTBALL...go Tigers and Saints! Football in Louisiana is rockin this year...too bad, I can't say the same for Tennessee football which has been a total disappointment :(. We had fun being lazy and watching the games from home for a change!This week, we will be headed to Knoxville for TN/Georgia and then the Titans play at home too...so, another football weekend is in our near future...oh wait, that's every weekend:).
1 comment:
My favorite time of the year. Even better when your teams are winning! Feel badly for Titans and VOLS fans - Saints' fans have felt their pain! (for the last 40 years!)
Post a Comment