On Friday night, it was our company's annual Christmas Party...then Saturday morning, our company had it First Annual Kids' and Pets' Christmas with Santa. This was too cute! It gave everyone a chance to take their pictures with Santa. Of course, I LOVED the fact that they included pets for all of us without human children--although Howie/Buddy definitely is my child and he fully considers himself human :). Here are a couple of pics from that event:
12.07.2009
It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
We have a very fun Christmas weekend...
On Friday night, it was our company's annual Christmas Party...then Saturday morning, our company had it First Annual Kids' and Pets' Christmas with Santa. This was too cute! It gave everyone a chance to take their pictures with Santa. Of course, I LOVED the fact that they included pets for all of us without human children--although Howie/Buddy definitely is my child and he fully considers himself human :). Here are a couple of pics from that event:

Then, on Saturday night we went to a fun Christmas Party with friends---we played dirty Santa which is always hysterical...this was no exception!!!
Then, I received the nicest gift from my wonderful, thoughtful and now TALENTED mom! Check out these pillows that SuSu made for me to help with my Christmas decor...I LOVE them! She did such a good job with the hand embroidery...thanks again, Mom!!!!!!
Finally, on Sunday, we were able to relax and watch football! Although the Titans left much to be desired, we were thrilled with the Saints' victory----way to go, 12 and 0!!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!
On Friday night, it was our company's annual Christmas Party...then Saturday morning, our company had it First Annual Kids' and Pets' Christmas with Santa. This was too cute! It gave everyone a chance to take their pictures with Santa. Of course, I LOVED the fact that they included pets for all of us without human children--although Howie/Buddy definitely is my child and he fully considers himself human :). Here are a couple of pics from that event:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OK the pic of Howie and Santa is so funny.
and I am so impressed with SU's creation!
Post a Comment