1.03.2010

"Holiday Cheer to the Happy Couple" Open House

Nicole, David and my parents co-hosted an engagement open house for Phillip and me...it was so nice of them! It was great to get everyone together...

When I walked in, the first thing that I noticed was the BEAUTIFUL arrangement below. It was from the most thoughtful, generous, sweetest lady that I know, Mrs. Lois Law. Thank you Mrs Law! I was so touched...the flowers were GORGEOUS...
Nicole and David have the nicest home...in fact, I need to convince Nicole to come help me decorate when I move soon:). She is amazing! I'm trying to convince her to start her own business...you know, in her "spare" time:)...ha ha...Phillip and Lila in deep conversation...I love this face!!!So cute...Lila and G...Ironically, one of Phillip's lifelong friends (from Jr. High!) lives in Slidell, LA. It was so awesome that he and his wife could join us...I love cuddling with this cutie pie! Lila changed into her princess attire toward the end of the party so Phillip and I decided to do a photo shoot with her:)...Phillip took a bunch more pics with his "good camera" (as I call it) so as soon as he uploads those, I will add them...

Thanks to all my family and friends who made this night special for us!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Cute pics!! Glad you had fun! We were happy to do it!
Love, Nic

p.s. Thanks for the compliments on the house- it is getting there!