Last weekend, Phillip and I went to Mandeville for the weekend--as usual, we had a blast! My first cousin Jeff got married in a beautiful wedding in downtown New Orleans at the Board of Trade. Phillip and I got off the plane on Thursday night and headed to the Rehearsal Dinner. On Friday, we were able to hang out with the kids and eat crawfish at the Parnell house. Yum! On Saturday, I had a baby shower to go to for one of my oldest, dearest friends and then our other cousins from Dallas were in town for the wedding so I was able to visit with them. Then, Saturday night, the wedding! The wedding is the only event that I remembered to take pictures at but I had a great time the entire weekend hanging out with family and friends. It was action packed but it was tons of fun--in fact, I need some recovery time when I got back to Nashville!
Here are some pics from the wedding:
1 comment:
Awesome pictures Mo! We can't wait to party at your wedding!!!
Post a Comment