Kylie is from Wyoming so she truly is a cowgirl at heart. I was so excited when I found this sign...it was perfect for her.
7.12.2010
Kylie's Bachelorette Party
Saturday night was my friend Kylie's bachelorette party. She's getting married on August 14th so we wanted to give her a fun day with the girls. We started off the morning at a spa with massages, manicures and pedicures. We went home to get "glam" for the night. We started with a Lingerie Shower at my house, then dinner and a night on the town.
Kylie is from Wyoming so she truly is a cowgirl at heart. I was so excited when I found this sign...it was perfect for her.
I also found these fun cherry suckers that I decided would be cute hanging on each punch glass. I made a special "pink punch" that I found in Southern Living.


Each girl brought a secret pair of panties (in addition to their lingerie gift) and we made Kylie guess who brought each pair.


We played a few other fun games and then went downtown Nashville for dinner and to the dueling piano bar...so much fun:).



Kylie is from Wyoming so she truly is a cowgirl at heart. I was so excited when I found this sign...it was perfect for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute pics! Looks like ya'll had fun. ALl of the food and your house look so pretty!
Also, love the changes to the blog!
Looks amacin'.
Post a Comment