One of my favorite lifetime friends in Brittany. I was so fortunate to be able to see her last weekend at her sister's wedding. It was a quick turn-around trip to New Orleans for her destination wedding but Brittany (and her family) are so special to me that I couldn't miss it. I haven't seen Brittany in 7 years (I think) and since she lives in Costa Rica, it's a rare chance for me to see her. It was worth every minute! She is so beautiful on the inside and out...and, can you believe that she is 4 months pregnant in this pic???!!!
Anyway, I'm looking forward to planning a trip to Costa Rica one day to visit her, meet her husband and new baby boy who is due in May...I think she has the most fascinating life (so, totally different than mine:)) and I'm so intrigued by it.
Since this is my journal, I wanted to be sure to include this wonderful memory. Love and miss you Brit!
No comments:
Post a Comment