3.29.2011

Nashville goes COSMO

I've always thought that Nashville was much more cosmopolitan than people gave it credit for. I think most folks just think Tennessee- old South, honky tonk bars, country western music, soul food, BBQ and yes, of course...rednecks:). But, I find Nashville to be so different than that. Of course, I know it's not in the league of NYC, Dallas, LA, etc. but I feel like it's a cool city with a trendy culture that is really thriving.

In fact, this actually goes along with my point--this week is Nashville's Fashion Week!

From what I understand, it is the first fashion week ever and next year, I definitely hope to participate.

Here is a link to the website http://nashvillefashionweek.com/

There are tons of designers--just to name a few...Christian Siriano, Ben Sherman, Betsy Johnson...
I love the fact that the city is doing this...there are so many neat events, parties, fashion shows, etc. associated with this event and since I love anything related to fashion, I think it sounds pretty darn fun.

No comments: