6.03.2011

ABCs of Genuine Happiness

I've come across this excerpt many times online. I like it so much, I wanted to share. Happy Friday!


A
ccept your reality.
B
e present. Be bold.
C
reate something exciting.
D
rink plenty of water. Dance.
E
xercise daily. Eat fresh foods.
F
eel your emotions. Face fear.
G
o outside and observe nature. Give.
H
ug often. Help others.
I
gnite your passions.
J
ump through your comfort zone.
K
iss passionately. Keep looking forward.
L
augh. Love. Learn to let go.
M
editate daily. Make goals.
N
ever give up on what you want.
O
wn a pet. Observe beauty.
P
ray. Paint. Play an instrument.
Q
uit a bad habit. Quiet your mind.
R
ead. Relax. Reinvent yourself.
S
mile. Sleep. Simplify.
T
ake power naps. Talk wisely.
U
nleash your strengths.
V
ent. Visualize your dreams.
W
alk. Write. Watch the sun set.
X
erox your smiling face.
Y
ell less. Yield to your thoughts.
Zap negativity.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Great way to start off a Friday!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Printed and put by my computer so I can read it each morning.