And, it was also time for Elise to begin school--I can't believe that she started kindergarten today! Obviously, I remember the day she was born like yesterday. She is so grown up but I am so proud of her. She's such a smart, sweet little girl who is going to excel in school--I really believe she will love it! In fact, she'll be running the place:). Can you tell that I'm a proud aunt??!!!
8.15.2011
Back-to-school time!
Right now, back-to-school in our house means FOOTBALL! It's exciting that football season is here...however, where did the summer go???!!! It really seemed to fly by. We went to the first Titans Preseason game this weekend---we have new seats this year with a large group of friends which will make for a fun season.
And, it was also time for Elise to begin school--I can't believe that she started kindergarten today! Obviously, I remember the day she was born like yesterday. She is so grown up but I am so proud of her. She's such a smart, sweet little girl who is going to excel in school--I really believe she will love it! In fact, she'll be running the place:). Can you tell that I'm a proud aunt??!!!
I think this pic is absolutely adorable...check out those Toms shoes...too cute!!!
And, it was also time for Elise to begin school--I can't believe that she started kindergarten today! Obviously, I remember the day she was born like yesterday. She is so grown up but I am so proud of her. She's such a smart, sweet little girl who is going to excel in school--I really believe she will love it! In fact, she'll be running the place:). Can you tell that I'm a proud aunt??!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment