10.12.2011

23 weeks


I've seen several different bloggers do weekly pregnancy updates and I have to admit that I love reading them. I wish I would've started this earlier but I guess, better late than never!
How Far Along:
23 Weeks
Size of babies:
About the size of a large mango
Maternity Clothes:
I wear maternity jeans, pants and some tops. I can still fit in some non-maternity dresses and tops as well. I'm trying to wear as much non-maternity stuff as I can since I know that I will out-grow it for sure.
Gender:
We are not finding out. Can't wait for the surprise(s)!
Movement:
I feel flutters- especially after I eat.
Sleep:
I wish I could say this was going better. I used to sleep on my stomach which of course is out of the question but no complaints here. I surround myself by tons of pillows.
What I miss:
Sleeping on my stomach, sushi, steaming hot baths (I don't really miss anything too much because I'm so excited:)).
Food Cravings:
I've become a sweet tooth! This is definitely a change. I used to crave salt more but I feel like I crave sweets more now. Things like blueberry cake donuts, skittles, chocolate chip cookies, etc.
Symptoms:
I feel really good. I do feel some stretching and some occasional lower back aches but no complaints here!
Best Moment of this past week:
Receiving some AMAZING (and very generous) baby gifts from some wonderful girlfriends. I love them all! (Also, taking maternity pictures:))
Looking Forward to next week:
We are taking a Marvelous Multiples Class this Friday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Will enjoy the weekly updates.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you decided to do this! I would love to see pictures too!

Therese and Bush said...

I love the updates! I am living vicariously through you. I have always wanted twins. Keep the updates coming. So fun! xoxo

Nicole said...

Love it!