10.26.2011

25 weeks

How Far Along: 25 Weeks
Size of babies:
About the size of a rutabaga (I don't even know what that is)
Maternity Clothes:
I wear maternity jeans, pants and some tops. I can still fit in some non-maternity dresses and tops as well. I'm trying to wear as much non-maternity stuff as I can since I know that I will out-grow it for sure. I'm growing rapidly right now.
Gender:
We are not finding out. Can't wait for the surprise(s)!
Movement:
They are definitely becoming more active. For the most part, I think I can tell which is which but every once in awhile, I will feel something and I'm thinking to myself which one is that???!!! Kinda funny. Phillip is also able to feel them now by putting his hand on my belly which is really neat for him.
Sleep: I wish I could say this was going better. I used to sleep on my stomach which of course is out of the question but no complaints here. I fall asleep fine but I have trouble staying asleep. It seems like I wake up every hour or more once it hits 1am. I surround myself by tons of pillows so hopefully this will get better.
What I miss:
Sleeping on my stomach, sushi, steaming hot baths, picking up Buddy, exercising (I don't really miss anything too much because I'm so excited:)).
Food Cravings:
My appetite is still pretty hearty right now but I think it might be leveling off a bit. This weekend I discovered Alexia spicy chipotle sweet potato fries (that you bake) YUMMY. I am now obsessed. They are so good. Sweet potatoes are healthy, right??!!!
Symptoms:
I feel really good and very thankful.
Best Moment of this past week:
Getting the guest room cleared out, setting up the cribs and Phillip feeling the babies move for the first time (so sweet:))
Looking Forward to next week:
I'm heading to Louisiana today for my first shower. Can't wait to see family and friends.

No comments: