Feeling happy
We are enjoying our lazy Sunday. Today is one of those days where I'm feeling really happy and blessed. I try to keep things in perspective every day but sometimes the intricacies of life get in the way and cloud your outlook temporarily. But today I just feel so lucky to be hanging out with my husband and two precious, healthy babies (and Buddy, of course). There really isn't more that I can ask for.
I'm pretty sure that I won't look back on this blog and be upset if I have too many pictures on here :)...so, here goes two more...these onesies were given as a gift from one of Phillip's colleagues...they are so cute, gingham appliques...love these two lil monkeys so much.
2 comments:
Can't believe the legs on my little man!
They are so FREAKING cute! Miss them soo much. Mae is cracking me up in the second pic. Can only imagine what she is thinking...
Post a Comment