6.21.2012

24 weeks old


My funny face!

Sassy "Mae Mae"
EATING- This week, we've introduced oatmeal and carrots.  So, now the diet includes sweet potatoes, oatmeal, rice cereal, butternut squash and carrots. A lot of orange:).

SLEEPING-The sleep is pretty much the same. Bedtime is around 7:30 pm and they typically sleep until 5:30 am.  Sometimes there are some stirrings around 4am but most of the time, they fall back asleep and I don't even get up.  Mae is still a crazy woman in her crib moving and rolling all over the place. She now rolls over and gets "stuck" so she will cry out for assistance:). We try to leave them in the crib until 6am which is generally when we feed. As soon as Mac is out of the crib, he expects to eat so I wait until the bottle is ready and in my hand before I go get the little man :).

ACTIVITIES- They are just a lot of fun. Smiling, laughing, making faces, etc. I'm loving this age.

MILESTONES-  They are both so proud of their rolling skills. Mae rolls over constantly and now sleeps on her stomach most of the time. She has always slept better on her tummy but I only used to let her nap that way when I could supervise. Now, if I wake up in the middle of the night and glance at the video monitor, 9 out of 10 times, she's on her belly and perfectly content.

COMING UP NEXT- We can't wait for SuSu and G to visit tomorrow. We might go the Nashville flea market and we have their dedication (followed by brunch) on Sunday. It's going to be a fun weekend!

No comments: