We had a great trip to Mandeville! I just wish it didn't go by so fast. Plenty of great food, fun and lots of good company- we miss everyone already!
Nicole and David decided to have a big birthday bash for all 3 kiddos with a carnival/circus theme to include a petting zoo, photo booth, magic show, balloon man, etc. It was awesome!!!! Of course, Nicole knows how to throw a party and carry out a theme--everything was beyond adorable.
I'm obsessed with this picture...I think it's the cutest thing I have ever seen.
 |
| Seriously, what could be cuter???!!! |
 |
| The dynamic duo turned 5! |
 |
| Celebrating on Friday night (their actual birthday) with some Mexican food. |
 |
| The life of the party! She cracks me up. |
I'm so glad we could be there and that Mae & Mac could celebrate with their cousins!
No comments:
Post a Comment