![]() |
| Trying to stand...I think his days in the bouncy seat are over! |
![]() |
| Being silly and having fun! |
EATING- We are eating everything! We've added peaches and cauliflower to the mix. So, let's see we now eat- butternut squash, carrots, green beans, cauliflower, sweet potatoes, bananas, apples, pears, peaches, oatmeal and cereal. I think that's everything:). Plus, we've been practicing with sippy cups, crackers and puffs.
SLEEPING- The nap schedule is going great. M&M are basically taking synchronized naps ( a mommy's dream) in the morning and afternoon. The morning nap is typically from 9:30-11:30am and the afternoon nap is usually from 2:30-4pm. We start the bedtime routine at 7pm which means they are in the crib sleeping before 8pm and usually up at 6am. Although Mac has been waking up at 4 every morning this week and talking till 5 then going back to sleep until 6. Poor Mae has to listen to that but for the most part, she seems unphased. She's like her sleep :). Poor Mac just wakes up and eventually talks himself back to sleep which is actually very sweet. Even though I wish it wasn't happening at 4am, it's so sweet to hear. And, last night, we had a great night--Mac didn't wake up at all so whatever may have been on his mind might have subsided:).
ACTIVITIES- I love every minute of this age! They still aren't mobile but they are so responsive and fun. I'm cherishing it.
MILESTONES- Nothing new here...still waiting for Mac to get some teeth :).They both like to move around a lot but they aren't showing a particular interest in crawling quite yet. They kinda scoot in different ways. Mac seems pretty fearless and Mae is much more cautious.
COMING UP NEXT- Supposedly another weekend of beautiful weather so I hope we spend a lot of time at the park.




1 comment:
Mac looks very proud of himself standing in the bouncy seat. :)
Post a Comment