11.08.2012
44 weeks old
EATING- Since Mac is obsessed with cheese, our latest kick is cheese quesadillas. They freak over them!
SLEEPING- Same schedule...Mac has been waking up a lot lately. I think I've just accepted that he's a broken sleeper (like his dad). He's also working on crawling and teething so I think he practices in his sleep.
ACTIVITIES- Same activities...nothing new here...
MILESTONES- Mac is really close to crawling. Basically, he can do it but gets frustrated. Mae just rolls around gracefully :). Mac claps now and he also is doing something that looks like he's trying to blow kisses...so sweet.
COMING UP NEXT- I'm actually headed to Birmingham on Saturday morning for a girls night with Ash. Although I'm so excited, I think this is the first time since M&M were born that I've been without them (other than Mae's NICU stay). I know they will be totally fine and it's only one night...baby steps though, right?! They are absolutely my world but I also know that it's good to have balance in life and girl time is such a necessity. Good luck to Phillip! He'll do great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment