12.13.2012

49 weeks old

I really can't believe that we are closing in on our 1st year. Everyone says it and it's so true. Where DOES the time go? 
I love this one...SO SWEET.

EATING-  I'm finding that it's a little challenging to think of new ideas for meals without feeding them junk (which I want to avoid as long as possible).  Breakfast is easy. I feel like we have a ton of breakfast items--typically some sort of carb like waffles, bagel, muffin, pancakes with some fruit and yogurt. Lunch and Dinner are slightly harder. They both LOVE cheese so they eat sliced turkey and cheese a lot with veggie chunks and pasta. Last night they had beef ravioli and vegetables. Mac is certainly more picky at this point than Mae. Mae will pretty much eat anything which is funny with how small she is...she is currently obsessed with clementines!  She smacks her lips the whole time she eats them almost saying yum, yum...it's hilarious. 


SLEEPING-  Pretty much the same here...2 naps plus bedtime around 7:30...Mac is still our early riser and I'm guessing he always will be (maybe until high school, hahaha).


ACTIVITIES- ON. THE. MOVE!  Especially Mac. Whew, life with a boy!  Within 45 minutes this morning, he banged his head 3 times on the hardwood floors and pulled the play yard gate down on top of himself...I better be on my toes!  In the meantime, Mae will play independently or scoot on her belly to corners of our home that I didn't know existed to pick up specks of dust that no one can see. This boy/girl thing is fascinating to watch!

MILESTONES-Crawling, teething and now, Mac is standing up in his crib. Life is about to get crazy.

COMING UP NEXT- I love this time of year...holiday parties, family time, Christmas decorations...fun, fun, fun!

No comments: