Approximate weight: 17-20 pounds
Approximate height: 27-29 inches
Teething: I really didn't think she could get anymore but I see a few more popping out.
Walking: Not yet. She predominantly does the traditional crawl and reverts back to the military crawl when she needs to get somewhere fast. She is getting a lot more interested in standing the last few days.
Favorite Play Toys/Things to do: Her absolute favorite thing right now is to "read" books. She will just sit there and look through book after book...its so adorable. She is still so attached to Clementine (her blah blah doll sock monkey) and loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (which was a lifesaver in the car).
Favorite Food: She's a pretty good eater...her favorite food right now is berries (i.e. strawberries and blueberries)
Milestones/Highlights: She now pulls up into the standing position...yay! Both M&M are taking their time with learning to walk but I'm so glad that she has started to pull up from her knees to stand against things like the ottoman, toys, etc. Last night, she even pushed a toy while walking behind it for the first time. She is doing great with her verbal skills too and I love the fact that she will do baby sign language.
Biggest Change: I think her desire to be on the move is the biggest change...for the longest time, she just seemed content and didn't really focus on mobility but in the last week, she has changed tremendously!
MAC
Approximate weight: 22-25 pounds
Approximate height: 30-32 inches
Teething: He's definitely working on some teeth right now. I'm thinking it's the glorious molars that are trying to come through.
Walking: He's still so close! Physically, without a doubt, he could do it. He's just tentative about it. He will take a couple of steps from me to Phillip but then plop down and take off crawling. He's such a fast crawler so obviously, he's more comfortable with that.
Favorite Play Toys: He loves to push every toy that we have around. He has this little mower looking thing and a shopping cart that he pushes all around the house. He also likes to hide from us in the corner like he's playing hide-n-seek. I feel like his attention span has really lengthened. He will now sit and work on puzzles and likes to try to put blocks in and out of boxes, etc.
Favorite Food: He is definitely the more picky eater right now. He loves most bread products like waffles, pancakes, bran muffins, banana bread...he also loves fruit especially strawberries, blueberries and bananas.
Milestones/Highlights: He now makes his "sweet eyes" in which he scrunches his nose and squints his eyes to flirt...it's so cute.
Biggest Change: I think his verbal skills are a big change for him. I feel like Mae focused more on this early on but now Mac will ramble off sentences while making hand gestures. If only we knew what stories he was telling!
No comments:
Post a Comment