5.06.2013

16 months old

MAE

Sweet girl...LOVES Clementine (her blah blah doll)
Check out the ponytail on this cutie!  I mean, that's some serious hair.

Approximate weight: 17+ pounds

Approximate height: 27+ inches

Teething: She has a full mouth of teeth!

Walking: Not yet...she's getting closer and closer.  She likes to practice walking with you and is trying to stand on her own which is definitely progress for her.

Favorite Play Toys/Things to do: She's a bit of a climber!  She tries to find different ways to get on the couch. All she wants to do is get up there and flail around/be silly. She will use pillows and blankets to get on the ottoman so she can climb from there to the couch. She will also pretend like she wants to cuddle with you to use you for a way to get on the couch too--so funny.

Favorite Food: She loves healthy food. Per the doctor's orders, we are supposed to fatten her up some so we are trying the "Cracker Barrel" diet..I mean, can someone put me on that?!  However, she just likes healthier choices which is counter intuitive so I'm ok with her eating all the healthy food she wants and supplementing with some pediasure at night.

Milestones/Highlights/Biggest Changes: The biggest things are her climbing and standing skills plus she is very verbal...definitely trying to say words and express emotions.Lots of mimicking going on which means Phillip and I better straighten up!



MAC

Our little comic...
Funny man!

Approximate weight: 22+  pounds

Approximate height: 30+ inches

Teething: He has a mouth full of teeth too, not as many as Mae but definitely his fair share.

Walking: He's walking all over!  Yep, when he started walking, he didn't look back. He's doing great and I find it to be adorable for some reason:).

Favorite Play Toys: He still loves his push toys...he has become one of those zone TV watchers so we have to limit that already :)...he LOVES bath time.


Favorite Food: He likes to eat when he's hungry so I certainly wouldn't consider him an enthusiastic eater.  He is also a plain eater- no sauces, etc. Wonder where that comes from?!!!  He loves berries too and of course, cheese. Also, almond butter and jelly sandwiches.

Milestones/Highlights/Biggest Changes: This boy has some charm!  He is so engaging...he makes eyes at you, loves to laugh...he's our little clown. His verbal skills are growing too--he tries to communicate in so many ways. He bangs on the frig or does the sign language for milk..also, his hair has grown so fast and it has some curls in the back plus it's getting more and more blond, I love it!

No comments: