| Smirky... |
Approximate weight: 19+ pounds
Approximate height: I'm guessing around 28 inches
Teething: Her mouth is full!
Walking: The girl just won't do it. She totally can (physically) but she just doesn't want to. She will push everything around but is not willing to let go. If you try to make her walk, she gets mad...silly little redhead:).
Favorite Play Toys/Things to do: She loves books and it seems as though recently, she is into coloring...
Favorite Food: No real changes here other than she likes to eat whatever we are eating and she likes eating bigger pieces than what I currently cut up for her.
Milestones/Highlights/Biggest Changes: Her vocabulary has sky rocketed! It's seriously amazing what has happened in the past month. She knows so many words and is pointing things out...even the occasional sentence...on the way back from the beach, she would say things like "yellow truck" and she was right!
MAC
| Worn out... |
Approximate weight: I'm guessing 25 pounds
Approximate height: I'm guessing 31+ inches
Teething: He has a mouth full! But I think he might be working on some painful ones like the incisors or molars. He's having some major sleep issues again.
Walking: He's a pro..he's more into trotting now...
Favorite Play Toys: He still LOVES his bath time but he's also starting to love books and puzzles more too.
Favorite Food: Our same little guy when it comes to food...
Milestones/Highlights/Biggest Changes: His hair is basically white and growing like a wild man...he's getting another hair cut this week...I can't believe how grown up he looks. I love it but it also pains my heart at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment