12.09.2013

23 months old

I don't know how it is possible that M&M will be 2 years old in one month...just CANNOT believe it. I'm adoring every second of this age.


MAE





Approximate weight:  20+ pounds

Approximate height: 29+ inches

Teething:  I think she's done.

Walking: Oh yes, she shakes her hips everywhere she goes.

Favorite Play /Toys/Things to do: She is impressing me so much these days with her vocabulary--she repeats EVERYTHING.

Favorite Food: Not much change here...both love pasta, almond butter/jelly, fruit, goldfish and of course, pediasure still.

Milestones/Highlights/Biggest Changes: She knows her ABCs, can count to 15 (and she can do it fast), knows about 200 flash cards, some of her favorite sayings "Daddy funny", "Buddy funny". "Dropped Tiny"...only wants to wear night gowns...loves to cuddle with mommy lately, makes my day.


MAC




Approximate weight: Probably 25 lbs

Approximate height: I'm guessing 31+ inches

Teething: I think he might be done as well...if that's possible?

Walking: He's jumping, rolling, wrestling...you name it, he's such a BOY.

Favorite Play /Toys/Things to do: He loves playing with little cars right now...he also loves chase and hide-n-seek...


Favorite Food: Same as Mae...he loves taco salad too...
 
Milestones/Highlights/Biggest Changes: He knows his ABCs, can count to 15, knows about 200 flash cards, some of his favorite sayings "oh wow", "oh no", "not nice", "Buddy funny"...I just love this silly, sweet little boy...makes me laugh constantly.

No comments: