3.06.2014

26 months old

MAE

Princess Mae Legendre...
Practicing with their backpacks...I registered them for Preschool this week (2 days a week) to begin in August. My babies are growing up too fast!  I know it will be a great thing for them but man, it's hard:).


Favorite Things To Do: She is starting to be more active physically which is great for her. She's trying to run and jump--she loves chasing Mac. They do the "choo choo" together which is adorable. She is VERY opinionated about her wardrobe which makes me quite nervous moving forward:)---she loves dresses, definitely a girly girl. No doubt.


Funny Sayings/Anecdotes to Remember:  When I changed her diaper this week, she said "it's a big one, milkshake in there"....Lovely.  Yet, I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Milestones/Highlights/Biggest Changes: She's a little parrot just spewing out sentences left and right---whatever you say, she will say it back.  Daddy has to be on his best behavior:).



MAC
Prince McConnell James... they look like twins in this pic, grey shirt and all.
Helping Mommy clean the kitchen...they honestly asked to do this:). And, they are ACTUALLY using wet swifter sheets and doing a decent job. I'm all for it:).

Favorite Things To Do: He's all boy but in a way, still relatively cautious which I love. He's a TV watcher for sure, now he wants to watch Calliou and Monsters all the time. He loves riding on his big wheel and wants to be outside any chance he can get...we are all ready for Spring!  I think he will love the beach and pool this year...


Funny Sayings/Anecdotes to Remember: Right now, he's saying "Mommy" A LOT but it's funny because it sounds like "Mummy" and he says it really fast. "Mummy, mummy, mummy"  I love hearing that...he also says "what happened?" and "who did that?" which is so funny as he coordinates his hand gestures.


Milestones/Highlights/Biggest Changes: I can tell the wheels are turning as he is really trying to figure things out...he likes to organize things and he's going through a phase where he wants to sleep with an entourage of toys (mainly stuffed animals) in his crib. We are trying to curb that a little.  He definitely knows the night time routine, when Phillip was at a game this week, I put the twins to bed and while I was getting Mae in her crib, Mac went and turned on the humidifier and the sound machine and then walked over to his crib...the little things are so sweet.

No comments: