5.05.2014

28 months old

MAE

She was full of kisses...
Kisses, kisses!
Favorite Things To Do: Talk, talk, talk!  Our little diva is a chatterbox.  It's so funny...she also loves to color, put Tiny in the stroller and play with cars.

Funny Sayings/Anecdotes to Remember:  Her latest phrases that make us laugh constantly "Daddy got a beard, just a little bit" "that's a good idea" "I'm the queen!" "Mac's a boy, Mae's a princess" "I don't want to go on the potty" "I'm sharing" "I love Tiny" or "I want to go see Buddy NOW"...she is smart as a whip and feisty...definitely a fiery combination.

Milestones/Highlights/Biggest Changes: Although still very cautious, I actually think her walking and running is starting to look much smoother and she looks REALLY tall to me...tear.

MAC
This was a 4:30am morning so we are DELIRIOUS!

Favorite Things To Do: Playing outside, playing chase or watching TV! He's definitely all boy...he also loves playing with his cars...

Funny Sayings/Anecdotes to Remember: .We played outside yesterday and he was obsessed with watching birds he would say "where is it", "there it is" and then "show me" when he wanted to see it again. He is so proud when he accomplishes something on his own and says "I did it"...cute:)

Milestones/Highlights/Biggest Changes: His vocabulary and putting together sentences is just getting better by the day...

No comments: