Favorite Things To Do: She still loves to color, play with blocks, ride around on her princess car and take care of Tiny.
Funny Sayings/Anecdotes to Remember: She talks constantly. I really don't think there is anything that she can't pronounce properly. And she's funny if you ask her something like " did you wash your hands?" she will say "Yes, I did wash my hands." instead of just saying "yes"...the other night she told us she needed a boogie wipe to get all the crust out of her nose...lovely. She also tries to watch out for her younger brother...I heard her say the other day "Mac, be careful. I don't want you to fall." Sweetness.
Milestones/Highlights/Biggest Changes: Our girl is POTTY TRAINED!
MAC
Favorite Things To Do: He still wants to play chase! And he is into dress up now (actually, they both are.) It's like a drag show any night of the week around here- ha!
Funny Sayings/Anecdotes to Remember: He just cracks me up the way he talks with his hands and his eyes...my little charmer.
Milestones/Highlights/Biggest Changes: He just seems so tall...he climbs up into his seat at the table by himself and he goes into the pantry to get his step stool, brings it to the kitchen counter and says "I can help, I can help"...he throws his trash away...the little things that amaze me, haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment