12.02.2014

34 months old and an early 3 year wellness exam

I don't know how my babies can be having a 3 year wellness exam!  Tear.  I'm a little late on this monthly update but here goes...

3 year wellness exam stats (taken at 34 months)- we've got runts:)
Mae
Weight 23.5 lbs (10%)
Height 33.5 inches (3%)

Mac
Weight 29 lbs (25%)
Height 35 1/4 inches (20%)

MAE


  
My girl LOVES some edamame!

Favorite Things To Do: She loves to sing and dance along to Frozen songs.

Funny Sayings/Anecdotes to Remember:  The other night she was talking with Phillip about learning words and she said "I know ALL my words. I'm a beast!".

Milestones/Highlights/Biggest Changes: She is really starting to try to figure out time and sequence. She's also going through an independence struggle I think.  She has days where she is really clingy...when she goes to bed she says "you can leave the door lots of open and come back and check on me". It's so sweet.

MAC

He was SO good for his last haircut! I'm hoping we've turned a corner with that.
 





Favorite Things To Do: He loves to wrestle, watch TV, play catch...boy boy boy!

Funny Sayings/Anecdotes to Remember:
He's just such a sweetie...the other night Mae was upset, laying on the ground crying. So Mac laid next to her and they were basically nose-to-nose having this conversation.
Mac: Mae, you ok?
Mae: I'm ok. Thank you.
Mac: You're welcome.
And then they both burst into laughter. It was such an endearing moment.

Milestones/Highlights/Biggest Changes:
He amazes me with his memory for things like puzzles and how he notices when things aren't in place.  In the refrigerator, we have a section for water bottles and it bothered him that there was one bottle that was not with the others...I changed up the order of my hanging dish towels and he told me that they were wrong. He changed them back to the previous order. I can't believe his perceptiveness. Especially for a boy.

No comments: