| Love this duo so much... |
| Miss Fancy Pants |
Favorite Things To Do: Sing, dance, color, play with play-doh...
Funny Sayings/Anecdotes to Remember: This was an all time classic...
Mommy: Mae, would you like a cookie or not?
Mae: Not.
OMG, my little girl is sassy.
Milestones/Highlights/Biggest Changes: Her learning and verbal clarity continues to amaze me. She likes to play doctor a lot and she told Phillip the other day " I will be a good doctor"...haha, I bet she will in fact:).
MAC
| My sweet boy in the x-ray waiting room at Vanderbilt Children's Hospital...waiting to get a chest x-ray, thankfully all clear! |
Favorite Things To Do: Watch TV, play with his pirate ship or his little "guys"...
Funny Sayings/Anecdotes to Remember:Such a charmer...he kept coming up to me yesterday saying "Mommy, Mac sure is busy!" So funny.
Milestones/Highlights/Biggest Changes: He's been sick for the past week with his very first ear infection. I guess it's pretty good to be almost 3 years old before getting your first one so no complaining here.
No comments:
Post a Comment