7.09.2008

Our getaway to Cincinnati...

Phillip and I took a 4 day trip to Cincinnati--a city that I have never been to. It was a wonderful little vacation! We went to a Reds baseball game and the Tom Petty concert. Steve Winwood opened for Tom Petty so that was an added bonus!

The most endearing thing of all is that Phillip planned the entire trip, took care of all the arrangements, etc.--I feel so lucky!



















Our seats were 3 rows from the field...right next to the Reds dugout...





















The Reds stadium...





















Ken Griffey Jr.!!!


















Danger lurking in our hotel lobby...:)

I wasn't able to take pics at the concert but it was awesome!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great mini vacation!
Glad you enjoyed it. Were you able to stay out of Saks?????

Nicole said...

Fun, fun! Can't wait to hear more about it!
Love, Nic

Ashley, Brandon, Jack, and Millie Sellers said...

Sounds like ya'll had a great time. I can't wait to hear more about it! I know I would not have had the will power to stay out of Saks!