8.18.2008

Elise is AMACIN'...

We are having a spantastic vacation so far (as Elise would say--which I believe is a mixture of spectacular and fantastic)...of course, I'm enjoying the quality time with both nieces and my nephew (as well as the rest of my family) but Elise and I are really having fun. She is hilarious! If she's not making me laugh out loud, she's certainly making me smile. Today she said "You know what Mo? You are AMACIN' ". I think I laughed for 5 minutes straight. It's nice to have such a fan! Of course, I'm just as big a fan of hers...I'm sure I will have many more "Elise stories" to share over the next few entries...we even took our afternoon nap together today (and of course, with Howie too). I'm so glad I get to spend this special time with my adorable niece (who certainly isn't lacking personality!)...here's proof:

2 comments:

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

you have to feel like the best aunt in the world with elise saying precious things like that! can't wait to see and hear about the rest of the week - it makes us jealous that we're not enjoying the sun, as well!

Ashley, Brandon, Jack, and Millie Sellers said...

It looks like ya'll are having a blast. We just missed ya'll at the beach. We came home on Saturday! Miss you!