If anything good comes from Hurricane Gustav it is that I was fortunate to meet baby Cameron Joseph yesterday. What a sweet baby girl!!!! She is the daughter of Cara and Ben Joseph--so of course, it was awesome to see both of them too and to hang out with Cara yesterday afternoon. I miss her living in Nashville!
I hate that I didn't take any pictures but Cara is going to send me some that I will post later---I want you all to get an idea of how CUTE she is! And, she has the sweetest personality...so calm, pleasant and peaceful...she smiled many times which was absolutely adorable. Definitely the highlight of my weekend!!!!
I'm constantly watching the news and getting updates on the hurricane so I'm thinking about all of you who are in the affected area---please send me email or text updates as frequently as you can...love ya'll!
No comments:
Post a Comment