9.05.2008

A weekend of football, friends and thankfulness...

TGIF! Last night, Phillip and I went to the Vandy/South Carolina game and Sunday, we are headed to the Titans game---will be a football weekend! (with a friend's birthday party squeezed in between).

On a more serious note, I'm so relieved that all of my friends and family seemed to have survived Hurricane Gustav without horrible catastrophe. I'm pretty sure that I've talked, texted or emailed with almost everyone by now. I think some were luckier than others but the most important thing is that EVERYONE is fine. I was thinking and praying for all of you so I'm glad things are back on the road to "normalness".

Jared sent me this video of Baton Rouge right before the storm hit hard so I wanted to include it...


Glad everyone is safe and I hope you all manage to have a great weekend in spite of the last few days!

Love and miss you all!
MO

No comments: