12.03.2008

so special...

















One of the things that I most enjoyed about my trip to Mandeville was spending time with Elise. (Of course, Lila and Bennett too).

I decided that I wanted to have a slumber party with Elise while I was in town...we thought Saturday would be the best night for it. What a sweetie pie! We started off sleeping together in the big bed (at SuSu's house) but eventually, I had to move Elise to her crib. It was so cute because we were each laying in our respective beds chatting away. Funny how much a 3 year and a 30 year old can find to talk about!!! She told me that I was very special to her---I mean, how cute is that??? Of course, I ate that up :) and I told her how special she was to me. Spending time with her is always so special...I'm so proud of my adorable little niece and I love watching her grow...

My mom said that she could hear one of us talking for a really long time and since I knew I feel asleep pretty quickly, Elise must think that I'm an amazing listener!!!!! :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

She had sooo much fun! She loves you so much. Even though she doesn't always want to talk on the phone, I promise you are her #1 favorite person! She is very lucky to have an aunt who is so involved and who devotes so much time and energy to her. It doesn't go unnoticed!
Love you!
Nicole