12.01.2008

Thanksgiving Holiday 2008

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! I'm so mad at myself for not taking more pictures...but I had a ton of fun (well, after the deer incident that is :)). The highlights of my week:

  • Monday Night Saints game with Mom, Dad and Nicole
  • Hanging out with my 3 cutie pies---Elise, Lila and Bennett
  • Sharing a nice lunch and afternoon with Mimi and Grandpa
  • Dinner with Lindsey, Sarah and Cara
  • Thanksgiving Day with Phillip, Mom, Dad, Grandpa, Virginia, Nicole, David, Elise, Lila, Bennett, Jared, Erinn, Ann, Shannon, Austin...I love seeing everyone!
  • Fried oyster po-boy at Rag's :)
  • Spending time with friends and family!!!

I can't wait till Christmas!!!! These are a few of the pics that I did take...

Elise helping SuSu make a white chocolate cookie cake for Phillip...yummy!































Are these the most well-behaved children you've ever seen?
Such cuties in their matching outfits...

















Go Saints! Thanks Dad!!!

No comments: