1.27.2009

Family, friends and fun...

I was able to take an extended visit to Mandeville last week. Jared and Erinn's engagement party was on Saturday night so I headed to town on Wednesday and worked from there for a couple of days. It was great! I was able to have lunch with Mimi on her birthday, to spend lots of time with my 3 favorite monkeys (a.k.a. the Parnell kids), to see several of my friends (Emily, Sarah, Ashley and Simone) and to spend quality time with my family. Always something that I LOVE!

Phillip so graciously stayed in Nashville and babysat that spoiled maltipoo of ours...

It was a wonderful trip and here are some pics from the week:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed your visit too! Those are great pictures - of course, Lila is "wearing" her camera smile.
Elise asked me on Monday when you were coming back. She also said maybe Phillip will come next time because he didn't get to come this time!

Dennis Legendre said...

As usual, Mo, well done - great pictures. Happy Birhtday to Howie, too!