Today is Howie's 4th Birthday! For those of you who have pets (probably prior to kids:)) know that they are like your children. Howie is certainly no exception...he is the funniest, craziest most entertaining maltipoo and I love him dearly!!! He seriously brings joy to my life...don't know what I would do without the little guy...
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Howie! As Elise would say....You are special to us!
Love your new header, Mo! It is totally you - working, working out, shopping, reading, walking Howie, chatting on the phone - just need to add a pic of you packing or getting on an airplane since you have been and will be going on so many exciting trips.
Happy Birthday Psycho!!!
On another note, the blog looks so great!! I love it!!
There wouldn't be much to two you without you!
Love, Nic
Your dog is as cute as you are! Again, you really are the hottest chick in Nashville!
Monique - you should run for Miss Tennessee!! You are so gorgeous!
Post a Comment