I've had a pretty low key weekend. Yesterday morning, Carrie, baby Houston and I went to the Flea Market. It occurs once a month on the last day of the month--I've actually snagged some great deals there! I LOVE bargains. Well, yesterday, Carrie and I found this lady who was selling designer clothes. She had some really neat stuff and it was not second-hand. So, although I have no idea where the clothing came from, I was thrilled to find this dress for only $20! I think it will look cute dressy or casual with some pewter sandals...I had to share my flea market find!


Then, last night Phillip and I just decided to hang out at his house and watch the basketball tournament. By the way, did anyone see the Villanova/Pitt game?! Pretty exciting. It's funny because we decided to make cupcakes. I know...RANDOM. I can't believe I'm admitting this but I've never actually made cupcakes before. Most of you know how incredible my mom is at baking and I've always thought that one day, I would just inherit her talents without practice...I think I'm still waiting for that day. It seems like we did pretty good for our first try...we made plenty so we brought some to our friends/neighbors---they are still alive today so I think that says something :).


Anyway, I hope everyone had a great weekend as well!
2 comments:
Love your dress! A great snag!
Cupcakes look good too!
I would have eaten those cupcakes. Not sure if that is a compliment though, since i tend to eat everything.
Go Titans!
david
Post a Comment