Look at my Buddy! He had to go to the vet for a "hot spot" and now has to wear this fan thing to stop him from scratching. I'm sure some of you may have experienced this with your pet before. He is so mad at me right now:). I just put the fan thing on and he can't get used to it. He's totally frozen...I've never heard him this quiet before. Hang on...loud crash!
OMG, I'm back. He just had a dog panic attack, freaked out and squeezed out of the thing. This is going to be interesting.





3 comments:
OMG I can only imagine what is going on at your house right now. That dog is crazy enough without the super duper collar on!!!!!!
he looks like he is about to travel to space. go titans.
His Elizabethan collar is cute. Doesn't he look a little like Shakespeare (sp?)?
Post a Comment